Monday, July 5, 2010

Strolling through Asiatown IT Park



I went to Durhans White Beach Resort in Tabuelan, Cebu last Sunday. I usually visit the beach during the rainy season when the sun is more merciful. I took the short route on the way back.  That gave me a chance to finally head to Asiatown IT Park in the afternoon for my brisk walk.
Conceived as an integrated special economic zone and modern trading center, Asiatown IT Park now vibrantly brings together top-class talent and technology in a community that was master-planned as a convergence of Asian architectural warmth and efficient Western functionality. Asiatown IT Park strives to preserve its beautiful environment through well-maintained landscape and greenery to complement the high-rise infrastructure of its global locators. It has become a lifestyle destination in Cebu City which integrates dining, recreation, wellness and retail outlets widely accessible to the employees inside the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment