Monday, June 28, 2010

Cebu Regal Pension House

In my quest for better produced news features, I again decided to get myself booked in one of Cebu's many pension houses to give me a fresh perspective 

Located in a nondescript but safe neighborhood, Regal Pension House is probably one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest budget accommodation in Cebu. 

It seems to have gone past its majestic days --- looking old and a bit frayed. But for a minimal amount, it provides the essentials.  You only get what you need. There are different rates for aircon and fan-rooms, as well as rooms with or without television.
  At least, you are assured of getting only what you need. I paid only Php 500.00 for an aircon room with TV.

Although there is a bakeshop near the pension house, there are no decent restaurants within the area.  So I do a lot of walking to get to jeepneys going to Ayala or Asiatown IT Park.  I don't mind the hike in the mornings as long as there is not too much heat.

For those interested, Regal Pension House is located at Junquera extension and may be reached through telephone numbers 255-6758 or 255-6759.

No comments:

Post a Comment