Monday, June 21, 2010

Cordova Food Park



In my search for good food options, I stumbled across the Cordova Food Park in Pilipog Cordova.  I tasted their Talaba (baked oyster with butter and cheese), sinigang tangigue, and cucumber salad and these were delicious. In fact, it's a good alternative to the overpriced, hyped-up Sutukil food in Opon.




I know that Sutukil in Opon is in a tourist area so the high food prices aren't really surprising. But for locals looking for value for money, I believe Cordova Food Park is a place that people should check out. 


Cordova Food Park is located right after the bridge in Cordova. 


The restaurant has its own fish pond, so I suggest ordering fresh seafood. They actually have a menu.

For advance orders, you can call tel No. (032) 412-3783





1 comment:

  1. I like this place too! You should come by! Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete