Monday, September 14, 2009

From Tisa to Colon street




Everyone in my family knows I hate to exercise. But since I found temporary relief from Asthma, discovered a good pair of flip-flops (fake "crocs" actually) which I can bring to work, and cheap disposable masks to protect me from street smog, I decided to take a walk.

From work, I walk home passing through Colon, Sanciangko, J. Alcantara street, going out to V Rama Avenue and on to Katipunan street. I am distracted by the colorful street life.

I think I like walking better than going to the gym. At least I get to see a lot of different things and not another boring treadmill. I like to travel because it helps me escape the mundane and stressful life I currently have and walking tricks my body into believing that I am going someplace far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment