Monday, February 22, 2010

Durhan's Beach Resort in Tabuelan








I didn't know I'd go as far as Tabuelan to ease my boredom. But there I was walking on the white sands of Durnhan's Beach Resort.

The long two and a half hours ride was straining on my butt. The vehicular traffic in the northeastern side of Cebu province, especially in Consolacion area, made my head ache and the turns at the Sogod area made me feel woozy. But when I got to Tabuelan's famous white sandy beach within the Tabunok area, I was enthralled. Just look at the pictures; don't you agree that the beach looks postcard perfect?

I took a van for hire at the North Bus Terminal and paid Php 100.00 for the trip (one-way). No, I didn't stay overnight. Their rooms were a bit expensive for me (a minimum of Php 1,500). Their open cottages though, started at Php 800.00.

In going back to Cebu City, I rode the habal-habal to Tuburan and rode the V-hire for Ayala terminal. I left the North Bus Terminal for Tabuelan at around 10:00 a.m. I was back in Cebu City on the same day at around 4:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment