Thursday, February 18, 2010

Traveling from Tuburan to Asturias















I easily get bored. Traveling cuts the monotony of my everyday life.

Recently, I headed Northwest of Cebu. I don't have a car or a motorcycle; so I take a v-hire, habal-habal or bus.

The western part of the island is the least visited since it is far from the Cebu City. It is also my most visited area.

Last weekend I visited the not so sleepy towns of Tuburan and Asturias and found a few pleasant surprises.

It seems that Tuburan's economy has improved considerably judging from the growing number of vehicles at the town terminal.

At Molobolo Beach Resort in Asturias, I had an enjoyable chat with the owners before I hitched a ride back to the town terminal in Sta. Lucia.

I started my trip at 10:00 a.m. at the Ayala terminal and arrived back in Cebu City at around 4:45 p.m. The fare for the one way trip from Ayala to Asturias is Php 130.00

No comments:

Post a Comment