Monday, February 8, 2010

Swimming in Balamban's Spring Water

















Swimming all by myself at the spring water pool was soothing and refreshing.

There are several spring water resorts in Cebu. However, I enjoyed this particular pool because I had it all to myself for three hours.

Yes, I did a few water exercises to keep warm. It was surprising that the water can be so cold at noontime on a bright sunny day.

The proprietor of GL Highland Resort told me to relax for a few minutes before diving into the water so as not to develop cramps. Going to and from the highland pool can really strain anyone's leg muscles. Before I took a dip, I lounged at a bamboo chair and took photographs.

GL Highland Resort is in Gaas, Balamban, less than an hour from Cebu City. Resort entrance fee is Php 20.00. Pool use is Php 50.00. If you're interested and you don't have a car, you can take a van-for-hire GT Express at Ayala terminal. Ayala-Balamban fare is Php 100.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment