Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekend Indulgence


Indulgence is defined in the online dictionary as gratification of whims and desires. This was exactly what happened with me last weekend.  The summer sun in Cebu has made walking outdoors physically unhealthy for me.  I sweated so much and developed a regular splitting headache. I guess I probably had at strokes and didn't know.



So, last weekend, I decided to indulge my whim:  I went to a hotel and booked myself an air-conditioned room to sleep-in for hours starting in the morning   In late afternoon, I had a full body massage at Thewi Thai. 


During national election day, I voted and proceeded to have a foot massage at Little Asia. I then checked-in at a cheap (Php 250.00 a day) capsule hotel (bunk beds with curtains) called "Sugbutel" just to escape the summer heat and the election noise and to sleep for six hours. 

1 comment:

  1. TY for the info!!!

    By the way, have you ever heard about yummy-cebu.com? I hear they just finished a new contest called Mama's day out!

    ReplyDelete