Monday, January 18, 2010

Two hour's walk from Capitol to Tisa







I was suppose to take my day's walk at Tabor Hills in Talamban. However, there was a huge Sinulog procession last Saturday. All transportation routes were clogged and I got stuck at Fuente Osmena. So I decided to instead take my breakfast at a new mall across Chong Hua Hospital called Robinson's Cybergate.

After a pleasant meal and a quick look around the mall, I walked out to the street congested with people. What made my walk inconvenient wasn't so much the crowd as the rain which didn't seem to stop.
Yes, the rain hasn't deterred the Santo Nino devotees from attending the procession.

Many people have said that even if exercise is not your thing, you'll still be forced to walk during Saturdays and Sundays of the Sinulog celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment