Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mountain View Nature Park




















































Now I've posted a similar message on my other blog. But this one has more photos of me and the scenery.

Yup, I greeted the first day of year 2010 at Mountain View Nature Park in Cebu. I rented one of their cottages for a day. Going to my cottage felt like I was climbing a steep mountain. However, the area offered a good view of the new year fireworks.


I wanted a change of scene after the office Christmas party at a beach resort in Panglao Island, Bohol. Sure enough, the weather at the mountain park was frigid (water flowing from my shower was ice cold) and surprisingly scenic as you can see in the photos I took.

If you are interested in Mountain View Nature Park, check out this blog for more information: http://diarypublisher.blogspot.com/

Hiking in the mountain areas of Metro Cebu is more challenging and definitely more enjoyable for me than strolling around the asphalt jungle of the island. Plus, I like the cool climate and absence of pollution better.

Here's one improvement in my lifestyle: I've dropped flour and wheat from my diet and reduced my intake of sugar and dairy. The result is a drastic reduction of asthma symptoms. I know that one day I can drop my asthma inhaler and do just fine. I just need to be careful about the food that goes in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment